mario&amp;lt;3 mario<3

What is this i dont even...

Actually i know what this. Totally trippin. WUTWUT!! Thats all.

Jablonsky-The Island (Remix) Jablonsky-The Island (Remix)

Great!

Coooooooolll Beannnsssss!!!!!

At The Mountain Top At The Mountain Top

Straight up diggin this.

I really liked the guitar. i feel like this could almost be the soundtrack for a film or something. and the lack of quality added for me, i dunno, i feel like if it were really good quality, it would've taken away from how the song was supposed to sound to me. =P

Monkeydelic responds:

Thanks:) it means alot.
I've always sorta felt like the quality was part of what made the song what it is, so it's cool hearing it from other people aswell.

Thanks for review:)

Namaste.

Super Mario Bros 2 Main Theme Super Mario Bros 2 Main Theme

I like it!

A very nice revamp of one of my favorite mario tunes. Great job!!

:: How Low :: :: How Low ::

sickkkkk

I didnt like it when it was just the dude saying "Go" a little to keyboard cat for my tastes. aside from the go's, i dug the crap out of this shiznat.

Backslashed responds:

Well, happy you liked some of it :)

The Other Earth The Other Earth

Hail yeah!

I actually really dug this tune. i feel like it coulda used more synth instrumentation though. felt kind of thin in some parts. but hey, i still dug it!

DJLink4830 responds:

Hahah, thanks.
Yeah, I did realize a bit after saving it some parts were too soft, and just... kind of boring.
But I'm glad you liked it.

Star Trek XII Theme Star Trek XII Theme

Trek FTW

I liked the red alert sound you threw in there. could used more uber Trekkieness imo tho!

Grand Theft Galaxy Grand Theft Galaxy

Sweet.

I feel like i am riding a 6000 ft long water slide filled with kool aid in space.

Creation Project Creation Project

I liked it

i wouldnt neccessarily classify it as techno, more of... electronic. I feel like it could've used some more meaty melodies and stuff but whatev. i still really enjoyed it!

Jetup responds:

I could not clarify myself :P
Thanks though

Psychedelica - Panic Pt.2 Psychedelica - Panic Pt.2

FUNKAY PHRESH

im not gonna lie. that was basically the sheeit. it definitely picked up after the piano part and gave me eargasm.

Tilkanuts responds: